The practice of Software Engineering focuses on the development and maintenance of custom software, that is to say, according to the specific needs of our clients and / or projects. Not all software packages available in the market fit the particular needs of each of our customers. TASISOFT specializes in providing software engineering services that help recognized and emerging companies improve their development capability and quality testing.
We offer management services for building the Software Solution, Solution Feasibility Study, Architectural Reviews, Architectural Reconstructions and Architecture Modernization.
We have an interdisciplinary team of on-site consultants, who have specialized in interpreting requirements that are delivered to us by our software architects or our clients’ leaders or analysts, and from these they make customized software construction.
Through a methodology of administration and development of systems based on PMP and SDLC.
Software Quality Control
Our experience is comprehensive and includes requirements analysis, test case definition, test cycle execution and delivery of QA results. The services provided by dedicated TASISOFT teams emphasize the importance of applying the right QA resources - QA Engineers, QA Leads, QA Managers.
A first dimensioning and scope of the service is done, as well as the capacity model of the required team is defined.
• Initial Solution Map
• Sizing and composition of the team
• Define if the service will be given in modality: Design-Development-Tests or Development-Tests
• Place of work and infrastructure
• Time / geographical coverage
• Communications model between the client and the software factory.
• Service Contracting- Confidentiality Agreements
The work team is left ready and with the required infrastructure.
· Installation and configuration of the work environment and support tools.
· Compilation of existing documentation
· Planning of the transfer of requirements or designs
· Creation and review of the existing customer backlog
· Definition of communication and interaction with other partners - Service procedures - Methodology
· Model of follow-up reports - Progress Reportse
· Service Kick-off.
It’s used to transfer the operation of the service to the TASISOFT team.
· Transfer of knowledge. Training Sessions by Solution or Requirement.
· Joint incident resolution planning
o Doubts on the requirements
o Change control procedure
o Changes report or changes to current environment
o Procedure for reporting discrepancies or ambiguities in designs submitted.
· Detailed review of the structured backlog and initial backlog priority
Software Factory Service Operations Stage.
· The programs specification is based on the delivery of the following documentation:
o Layout of system tables and Layout of system files (or only those required by the programs to be coded).
o Requirements document with business rules.
o Technical design document and screens (If applicable according to service mode)
o Definition of programming standards. (TASISOFT standards can be used or those of the client).
· Review of specifications.
· Update, Evaluation and Acceptance of Specifications.
· Matrix Testing and Information Loading.
· Elaboration of Programs and Quality Process applications.
· Acceptance test and anomaly report.
· Programs acceptance.
Stage to transfer the entire project to the client.
• Review of documentation submitted
• Knowledge Base Generated
• Transfer of Knowledge
• Post transition support according to the time in the client contract.
Presentation of the Service Final Report
• Learned Lessons
• Administrative / Legal Closing
• Review of documentation submitted
The roles and computer model are set according to complexity of projects.
The amount of functionality that a team of TASISOFTware can deliver depends on its estimated size according to the project. The size of each software factory equipment can vary from:
· Minimum: The minimum required for the ream.
· Optimal: Better relation productivity (proficienc y / cost).
· Maximum: Beyond, in which there isn’t any increase in capacity.
To get as much functionality past the threshold of maximum size, it requires TASISOFTware to incorporate a new team, considering sizes of team work in relation to a minimum of eight weeks of continuous service and in relation to the project size.
· The Team Leader and customer consolidate and agree on the work to be performed in work units.
· The work is organized to get functionality deliveries every two weeks
· The content and size of each installment is planned together. Each delivery is concrete and measurable in terms of quantity and quality.
· To build each delivery, design, development, and testing activities are made. In some cases only development and testing activities are made.
· The quantity and quality of the functionality delivered is measured and validated
· Each work unit is broken down into development tasksEach development task is classified valued in hours of effort.
Maximum Effort Hours Run
Work Unit X
Valorization ("Work Unit x") = hours of maximum effort, assigned according to the team's ability
· Model pre-agreed tasks for each work unit
· Hours execution effort expected by task
· The process control is made by interactions per work units, and based on the defined capacity of equipment.